Thank you everyone for your patience during these uncertain times as the Committee has been busy planning the 2020 season.
Phase 4 commence on 26 June which coincides with our first game of the season.
Please familiarise yourself with all WA Government’s COVID-19 guidelines and the Australian Government Department of Health recommendations.
The Phase 4 guidelines include
- Do not attend if you are sick or showing any symptoms.
- Maintain social distancing where practicable during training sessions.
- Maintain 2sqm rule per person.
- Maintain hygiene and frequent cleaning.
- Comply with social distancing regulations.
- If your child is sick please do not send them to training.
- Encourage players to sanitise their before coming to training.
- Hand sanitisers will be readily available at each training session.
Training days, times and groups
Juniors and Intermediates will train every Wednesday 4:30pm to 5:30pm
Seniors will train every Monday 4:30pm to 5:30pm
A committee member will be able to assist you on your training day if you have any queries.