Thank you everyone for your patience and support during the unusual 2020 season affected by COVID-19.
While we hope this season will have no major impact from the COVID restrictions, we request everyone to familiarise yourself with all WA Government’s COVID-19 guidelines and the Australian Government Department of Health recommendations.
Every visit to the oval for any purpose including registration, training or games will be required to be registered using the SafeWA App or the hardcopy register .
- Do not attend if you are sick or showing any symptoms.
- Maintain social distancing where practicable during training sessions.
- Maintain 2sqm rule per person.
- Maintain hygiene and frequent cleaning.
- Comply with social distancing regulations.
- If your child is sick please do not send them to training.
- Encourage players to sanitise their before coming to training.
- Check in every visit using the SafeWA app or on the hardcopy register.
- Hand sanitisers will be readily available at each training session.
Training days, times and groups
Juniors and Intermediates will train every Wednesday 4:30pm to 5:30pm and Seniors will train every Monday 4:30pm to 5:30pm (pending confirmation with team coach)
A committee member will be able to assist you on your training day if you have any queries.