The club cannot operate without our committee, coaches, referees and other helpers who volunteer their skills and time throughout the season.
There is always lots to do on game days so on top of our committee and coaching positions you can also volunteer your time to help setup or pack away the club’s equipment, help in the canteen or referee a game.
The committee is responsible for the management of the club and ensuring everything is in place for the players and their parents to have fun. New members are welcomed to the committee each season and it is usually made up of parents of current or past players.
- President – Chris Harriduth
- Vice President – Stephen Pepping
- Secretary – Corrina Hawchar
- Treasurer – Rebecca Barnes
- Registrar – Dinesh Tuladhar
- Equipment manager – Bruce Barnes
- Canteen managers – Leela and Ravi Pragash
- General members – Hatem Hawchar, Kale Radics
Having 18 teams we need at least 18 coaches each season. We also have assistant coaches who can help share the coaching responsibility.
Generally coaches need to be available for training on Monday or Wednesday evening and the games on Saturday morning. No other committment is necessary.
You don’t need any experience or prior training to be a coach so anyone who is interested, please speak to the committee.